Assalamualaikum and good evening..
How are u today? happy fasting to all Muslims and have a nice day..i just wanna to share with you how to deal with your boss...The way you deal with your boss will, in part, determine your future promotion and your salary increment.According to David Robinson there are some important principles of good business behaviour to be observed. In his book, " Business Etiquette" he mentions the following points:
1. Do not put your boss in embarrassing or unfair situations and support his decisions even though you may not be agreeable.
2. Be loyal to him and defend your boss from criticism when necessary.
3. If you have complaints which concern your boss, address them, in confidence, to him in a reasonable way.
4. If you are not happy with the way your boss has dealt with an issue you should refer to a more senior person with his knowledge and with a sufficient period of notice to allow him to reconsider.
5. Ensure that your personal behaviour fits in with the team and your talents and efforts are noticeable by your boss and colleagues